In our recent blogs, we discussed a variety of health conditions and their treatment options. If you would like to learn more about any of these topics, read through these helpful articles or contact the staff of Menorah Medical Center at (913) 498-6000.
- According to a recent study, chronic sleep apnea may be associated with an increased risk of cancer mortality. Visit the National Sleep Foundation website to read the study.
- You can also learn more about whether or not you may be suffering from sleep apnea from the experts at the American Sleep Apnea Association.
- Migraines can result in a variety of disruptive symptoms. Check out this fact sheet from WomensHealth.gov to learn more about the causes, symptoms, and treatments for migraines.
- There are many types of arthritis—visit the Arthritis Foundation website to learn more about each of them.
- Do you have remaining questions about the causes of epilepsy? This article from the Epilepsy Foundation can help you to learn more about the subject.
- Read through this PubMed Health entry to get more information about the causes, incidence, risk factors, and treatment of epilepsy.
- Are you considering expanding your family? Get some tips for healthy pregnancy planning from the American Pregnancy Association.