These Excellent Links Will Provide You With More Information on the Handling of Emergency Situations
Are you still curious to learn more about the signs of an emergency or the other health-related topics discussed in our recent posts? You can find out more by looking through the helpful resources below or calling the staff of Menorah Medical Center at (913) 498-6000.
- Osteoporosis is one of the most common bone diseases in the United States. Visit PubMed Health for more information about the causes, symptoms, and prevention of this condition.
- Healthy living is vital for the prevention of bone disease. This article from the National Osteoporosis Foundation provides more information about eating well, exercising, and the aging process.
- Are you at risk for colon cancer? Find out by visiting the American Cancer Society website.
- This fact sheet from the National Cancer Institute answers many frequently asked questions regarding sarcomas and their prevalence in the United States.
- You can also read through this helpful article for more information about sarcomas, or soft tissue tumors, in adult patients.
- Knowing the symptoms of a stroke can help you seek treatment fast and avoid any potential complications from the event. Learn the warning signs from the National Stroke Association.
- If you do not already know your risk factors for heart disease, check out this article from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute for more information.
- Are you looking to become more heart healthy in your daily life? Visit the American Heart Association website for more ways to improve your health.
- Eating well is the cornerstone for a healthy life. Get the basics for healthy eating from the experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Visit the American Pregnancy Association website to better prepare yourself for the labor and birthing processes.